Manufacturing Robots &
- Develop globally competitive products in the field of assembling/transfer robots.
- Diversify projects for semiconductor robots.
- Consolidate the competitiveness of products in the FPD (LCD/PDP/OLED) field.
- Developed high-rigidity, high-precision clean Cartesian robots (Clean Class 10).
- Developed the Korea’s first twin-X type desktop robots.
- Developed simultaneously controlled 8-axis multi-tasking motion controllers.
- Developed heavy-load-capacity horizontal articulated robots (max. load capacity: 20kgf)
- Succeeded in the domestic development of 12” wafer handling robots.
Future R&D Plan (applications)
- Develop micro-compact, high-speed, high-accuracy clean robots
- Compact, high-speed, high-accuracy, horizontal articulated robots
- Articulated wafer handling robots
- Large glass handling robots